Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring 2014

rcdjarrett

:
Mazda, CX-5 Grand Touring 2014
I want to express my heartfelt thanks to all the members and guest who posted their answers regarding auto lock feature in the Grand Touring Technology Package. I was able to configured the Auto Lock feature. It is indeed a cool feature.

Now there is another feature, the Gracenote. I was made to understand that the software needs to be updated in order to use the feature with a flash drive. I searched the Mazda website but there is no update. Do anyone know where I can find the Gracenote Update?

PS. Please be advised that this site is designed for us to share, assist and help one another. If you cannot help, please Do Not leave a smart comment like, "read the manual".

Had the same question and contacted Mazda. Here's their reply...

"At this location we are only able to provide technical support for the HandsFree bluetooth system in the Mazda vehicles. The vehicle's manual was printed incorrectly where it refers the reader to our website for the Gracenotes update. For information on Gracenotes, we would recommend that you contact Mazda Customer Service at 800-222-5500, or contact a Mazda dealer. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Haven't tried the 800 number yet.

It is there. I found it. I can't remember all the steps but you have to choose media player. Lemme look real quick and post the steps.

1. Go to mazdausa.com/Bluetooth
2. Click Find A Phone
3. Select CX-5 then 2014 then Touring/grandTouring from the lists
4. Select Media Player at the bottom.
5. Scroll down to very bottom where it says Gracenote and click Download.

Hope that helps

Wow, was it really necessary to post a new thread to thank people who answered your previous thread to read the freaking manual?!?!?

Last edited:
Wow the OP just PM me this "Yes it is really necessary to thank people. And someone posted the answer to the question, and I thanked him again. You should try doing that."

Has this guy ever been on a forum before? Making a new thread to thank a person for telling you to read the manual is cluttering up the damn forum.

Wow the OP just PM me this "Yes it is really necessary to thank people. And someone posted the answer to the question, and I thanked him again. You should try doing that."

Has this guy ever been on a forum before? Making a new thread to thank a person for telling you to read the manual is cluttering up the damn forum.

He PM'd me asking exact instructions on how to change his lock settings. Wonder if he and Brad have the same IP?

Last edited:
Back