Yellow High Beam Bulbs and fog

TampaMS3

:
2016 CX-5 Grand Touring
I think the yellow bulbs looks even better on a black car. Does anyone have a pic. With yellow high beam bulbs and fog?

bulbs, high beam are H ? and fogs ?

what is the right bulbs for the fog and the HB!!

PIAA Ion Yellow.
Nokya HB ???

Thanks

alxty.jpg

my ex R32 with Yellow HD

3eew.jpg

Last edited:
If I see you with Yellow High Beams on, I will follow you and key the f out of your car.

I'm glad I don't have to worry about nXt across the pond. I have the Nokya HB3 Yellow bulbs as my DRL. They don't run at the full 60W while operating as the DRL so they don't look too yellow. I went with yellow bulb rather than the LEDs because I didn't want to lose the high beam function. I also didn't go with PIAAs due to the price. I picked up the Nokya for under $20. I had them for about 8 months with no problems so far. I had a black 03 Lexus ES300 with the yellow PIAAs and they looked fine to me. I'll try to get some pics of my current car with the yellow DLR.

what is the right bulbs for the fog and the HB!!

PIAA Ion Yellow.
Nokya HB ???

Keep in mind that these yellow bulbs are simply filtering some of the light that you want lighting the road (less lumens). It's like putting sunglasses on your headlights.

Just about as stupid as people who wear their sunglasses in a bar because they think it looks cool.

Keep in mind that these yellow bulbs are simply filtering some of the light that you want lighting the road (less lumens). It's like putting sunglasses on your headlights.

Just about as stupid as people who wear their sunglasses in a bar because they think it looks cool.

Unless the objective is to see better in fog and the reason yellow fog lights were invented in the first place (white light + fog = limited visability) It really must be hard for you to go through life as a know it all with so little actual knowledge.

Unless the objective is to see better in fog and the reason yellow fog lights were invented in the first place (white light + fog = limited visability)

The original poster was asking about yellow tinted bulbs for high beams. High beams are not used in the fog (except by air-heads).

Back