Product Release: JBR MAZDASPEED3 51R Small Battery Box In Stock!

JBR

Authorized Vendor
:
09' & 2011 MazdaSpeed3
MAZDASPEED3 51R Small Battery Box

Details:
The JBR 51R Small Battery Box is a must have if you're planning on making any kind of big power. Designed to be small enough to make essential room for the larger intakes yet big enough to fit a full size battery, without sacrificing much in the way of CCA's! Now you can gain unrestricted access to the Turbo, Turbo Inlet Pipe, Boost Control Solenoid or Waste Gate Actuator without having to remove your battery. Another unique feature is the mounting location for the ECU. Maintaining the OEM orientation, there's no need to remove any coverings from the wiring harness to attach the ECU. This feature is critically important when you need stock out for a dealer visit or put the car up for sale. Who wants to buy a car with an altered wiring harness?

The JBR 51R Small Battery box, and a JBR Wide Path Full Silicone Intake System, a combination Full of WIN!

LINK TO PRODUCT PAGE

MS3-BTRY-BOX.JPG

Includes:
JBR 51R Small Battery Box*
All Necessary Mounting Hardware
Installation instructions are available in our support section
Shipping is free in the US & our Hassle Free Lifetime Warranty is included

*51R Battery Not Included

MS3-BTRY-BOX_02.JPG

MS3-BTRY-BOX_03.JPG

MS3-BTRY-BOX_05.JPG

LINK TO PRODUCT PAGE

I might be first in line.
How did you know thats at the top of my list as i am putting car back together slowly. I need a place to put my harness connections and my little battery.
Do i qualify for the #1 buyer discount ?
Seriously though PM me.
two questions.
Stock mounting locations ?
And , the material and a weight if you have one.
Once these are answered i am ready to go. Paypal ?
Thanks for the offering Mr Barone you have had some very good reviews.
Heck i will pm you !

Really would have been nice to have this when I installed my stage 2 intake on my speed 3. After adjusting the clamps several times, I had to go to the store and get other clamps as yours rubbed on my ECU harness and the surrounding plastic every way I adjusted those clamps. I ended up taking the entire intake off and have yet to put it back on and am now thinking about selling it. It's unfortunate this happened and I wish there was some solution to be able to use the entire path, clamps and all without shelling out even more money for a small battery box. I find it hard to believe when you did your testing you didn't come across this rubbing issue. Yes I know the install directions are very specific on the area in question and I followed them to a tee but it still didn't work.

Back