Best Dealer for service in Phoenix area

sxa

'23 CX-9 CE, '14 CX-5 Touring FWD, '16 CX-3 GT FWD
Hello All,

I am hoping we have some members from the Phoenix area. My company is sending me out west for 6 or 7 months and I will be staying in the Tempe area. Likely moving out in June. I see there are a few choices for service in the area and just curious what the group thinks is the best.

Thanks in advance!

I have been working with the people at Avondale mazda on the west side of Phoenix. They are really nice. More mazda are good as well. Stay away from cardinal way mazda I naught my 3 there in 2010 and they have been a pain in my butt for anything. I am looking to buy a cx-5 with Avondale but it is a drive from Tempe. Oh don't go to camelback mazda either crap service whenever I go.

I have been working with the people at Avondale mazda on the west side of Phoenix. They are really nice. More mazda are good as well. Stay away from cardinal way mazda I naught my 3 there in 2010 and they have been a pain in my butt for anything. I am looking to buy a cx-5 with Avondale but it is a drive from Tempe. Oh don't go to camelback mazda either crap service whenever I go.

Thanks for the information. I will only be there for 7 months but wanted to find a good place to get my oil changes and other dealer service as it is necessary.

I bought my CX-5 at Berge Mazda (which is far closer to Tempe) after negotiating with several dealerships in the Phoenix area. They were very easy to deal with. I have not been there for service, but based upon my experience with the purchase, I wouldn't hesitate to go to them if I needed something.

Back