CX-5 Armrest Cover (GT w / Black Leather)

I will be ordering this in the next few weeks, thanks for posting!

Armrest.jpg

I will be ordering this in the next few weeks, thanks for posting!

Armrest.jpg

Maybe after you receive it you can give us some real pictures of what it looks like instead of the crop version they provided. Like to know also how thick it is....thanks.

Will do, I have also sent an email to the seller for pictures of the cover not installed and thickness.

Now there are photos of it not installed. It looks like it comes with the Mazda plastic frame?

In any case, $55.00? Ouch! I would only be interested if the OEM one was accidentally cut or torn. And I could do without the red stitching - that looks like hell. Black leather needs black stitching.

There are no pictures of it uninstalled. The picture is the top of the armrest with the cover on it. What your buying is the leatherette or whatever cover. The interior of the black leather in the CX-5 has red stitching, I think it would look good. There is no cover on our CX-5 armrest that I know of, just a hard piece of molder plastic/rubber.

I ordered it and it shipped. Will take pictures when I get it before installing and after. From what I see, the molded armrest pops off easily. The new one will just pop on in its place. Depending if its padded, I might look into foam.

I need this, the temperature of the plastic is unreal when sitting in the sun!

Mine is black plastic, you can't touch it its so hot. A nice cloth armrest wouldn't have been to much to ask. Leather can get too hot too I suppose.

I ordered it and it shipped. Will take pictures when I get it before installing and after. From what I see, the molded armrest pops off easily. The new one will just pop on in its place. Depending if its padded, I might look into foam.
Did you receive it & install it?
Pics please.

Back