Interior Cloth Seats

zoinks821

:
2013 Mazda CX5
I've been reading the threads here and haven't quite found what I've been searching for. I need a upholstery cleaner to get rid of some spots in my new seats. Can anyone recommend a good brand. Although I see here that Mazda is suppose to make a brand (I even remember getting a car advertising them, but it got put in the trash :-( . Neither of the dealerships (even the one where I purchased My CX-5) nor the one further away has heard of any cleaner other than the one that cleans the leather seats to clean the cloth seats. They are clueless. Please help..

I use this stuff for everything and haven't seen any color damage yet. If it can get cat puke out of carpet, it can probably do it for less tough stains... my only complaint about it, is you have to use a lot and it works best if you can use a wet/dry vac to suck up the excess moisture (or a really good sponge) Not sure if this is available in the USA, but here is their website:

http://www.folexcompany.com/

I hope they're not red. Both the salesperson and service department manager both warned me against having anything red in the car because it won't come out (the big culprit here in Texas is a soda called Big Red).

I use Scotchgard Oxy cleaner. About $5 a bottle from Lowes. Worked well for my other cars with cloth seats. Have not tried on my CX-5 yet.

Thanks for the help, I'll try both products, but since I need something like tomorrow I'll get the Oxy first and let you know how things go.

Back