Accessory position?

Arnold63

:
2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring
I realize that I will probably be told to look in the manual,but is there such a thing as an accessory position so I can listen to the stereo without the motor running?

Without your foot on the brake, 1 push of the start button turns the radio on, a 2nd push powers all electronics (windows and fuel pump), 3rd push turns it all off.

Just curious....why didn't you look in the manual for this information, since you basically said that you knew that it's in there? Just trying to understand how others work. For me, I'd rather use the info I have rather than asking a fairly simple question on a website. I'm not judging, just asking....

AND!!..If the vehicle is already running, and you want to turn off the engine but not the radio. Place the vehicle in neutral then push the start button. ( once in a parking spot of course)

Jeff

Just curious....why didn't you look in the manual for this information, since you basically said that you knew that it's in there? Just trying to understand how others work. For me, I'd rather use the info I have rather than asking a fairly simple question on a website. I'm not judging, just asking....

I wasn't near the manual when the thought struck me. Simple enough.

Back