CX-5 Soft Cargo Liner is Nice

ekcooper

:
Mazda, CX-5 Grand Touring
Just wanted to say I put in the soft cargo liner and it's really nice. It blends nicely with the leather interior. It appears to be very durable and looks great. I think the bumper flap is going to be really handy. If you're thinking about getting one, I think it's a pretty good deal. I've attached a picture, but it's not that great.

photo_zps4f4aa401.jpg

Cool, did you get it OEM or off eBay etc? Also when you flip the flap does it get in the way when storing stuff - groceries, boxes, gear?

I'll second that! It's great to be able to flip the seats individually while maintaining protection on the others. The flap is great if you have a dog that feels the need to jump in from 8 feet away and it folds down flat when not in use.

That does look nice. Mazda does such a poor job on their "Build a Vehicle" site in describing the options. They need a total revamp of that section, with large pictures.

Protecting the seat backs is nice. My Integra's rear seats have been folded down for the past 4 years, except for one time where I had a rear passenger.

agree like totally

Marketing department needs to step it up or crowd source from this forum.

The cargo tray works with the liner. I bought both....The liner for the seat back protection and the tray for the bottom. I put the liner in first, and unfolded the bumper mat, then placed the cargo tray on top and folded the bumper flap back in. Works great....

In order to get the 10% off I need to go into my dealer and order it from there? I was hoping to just conduct the transaction online and pick it up there and still get the 10% discount applied that way..

I can say the rear bumper flap worked like a charm this weekend during the loading and unloading of the bikes. I certainly didn't have to be as careful as I have been - much easier.

My dealer is running a 20% off accessories coupon on their website for the month of February, so it is worthwhile to look for the discount. I picked up a cargo cover this past weekend, which they sell for $169 (Mazda lists it at $199) and I got it for $135 plus tax with the coupon. That's about as low as I've seen it on Ebay.

That's a good deal, got mine for $173 along with cargo liner for $86 from Med Center Mazda, needed $100+ for free shipping

Back