17x9 Enkei RPF1 and Fresh Tires

Specs:
17x9
5x114.3
+45

245/45/17 hankook ventus evo v12's
less than 1k on tires

Bought rims and tires brand new in July, then dismounted them them in Sept for winter mode.

I'm willing to seperate rims from tires, and willing to ship at buyers expense.

I'm looking to get 800 FIRM for just rims, and 350 OBO for tires, or 1k for all.

local pick up prefered, i'm located at 17522

fastest way to reach me is by text, 7one7 203 16zero5, my name is Joel

Thanks for looking!

IMAG0839 by 6kid, on Flickr

IMAG0840 by 6kid, on Flickr

IMAG0834 by 6kid, on Flickr
Only issue is this slight curb rash

IMAG0835 by 6kid, on Flickr

11 by 6kid, on Flickr

Last edited:
darn it, just saw the part about needing compliance picture with each indiv. rim, will get them posted tomorrow asap!

You're almost there, just can't see all (4) completely with the sign. If one image is high res enough you don't need one for each.

Psh I wish. I'm currently negotiating with one guy for this weekend but I doubt that will go through. If that truly was the case tell the guy to pm me or text me.

I should have been more clear - You can see (4) tires, and (1) wheel in that picture. If they were arrayed out next to each other you could see all (4) wheels simultaneously.

I should have been more clear - You can see (4) tires, and (1) wheel in that picture. If they were arrayed out next to each other you could see all (4) wheels simultaneously.

oooo ok got ya, sorry lol i'll get pics again tomorrow. they are in my parents basement right now lol

Back