For Those Familiar with Racing Beat Springs. . .or not

They offer a minimal drop with great handling. Their drop is usually from 0.5" to 1" with progressive rates that vastly improve the sporting characteristics of the OEM set up.

I'd like for them to develop a spring set for the CX-5, but as usual, it is all about the demand.

If you feel that you may be interested in a product that augments performance with a minimal "tucked in" look, please send them a note on their site at:

http://www.racingbeat.com/mazda/performance/contact.html

I have these springs on my 6 and drove them for over 100k miles without a hitch on OEM shocks. Thumbsup for Racing Beat.

(cheers2)

Last edited:
I've used their catback exhaust on both my Miatas and have visited their facility in SoCal. They are good people who make top notch products.

They are by far the highest quality, most historic, and reputable after market manufacturer for Mazda's. Be it RX's, CX's, Miata's, etc... Mazda has contracted them quite a few times, including R&D of the limited run Protege MP3 and Mazdaspeed Protege. Along with other racing platforms and concepts (queue the Furai).

Back