Ms6 stuff, interior and muffler!

Ms6 interior(glove box, trim pieces etc)
Ok, still selling stuff to raise money for my main build... I haven't had a chance to check prices, so ill be updating. If you see anything you need or even other stuff lemme know, I'm doing a full interior part out.. So I also have door cards, stereo, speakers, amp. Lots more...
Items in pic:

Glove box
Redline armrest(installed) sold!
ebrake cover shifter(reg height) red trim SOLD!
Cup holder full and working and mint SOLD
Shift surround trim with ashtray and light sold
Full complete (3)set of rear seat belts, $60
Aftermarket exhaust SOLD!
ATP cel trick $25 new never used..
Ms6 ac controls(not interchangeable with reg 6) $80
OEM Inlet $15
OEM Inlet with brass nipple $25
Oem reg 6 airbags(not ms6) $50 from crimson MTs front seats..
Gas doer lid puller thing $15
Carbon looking trim pieces 3(they go across the dash and are wrapped, cuz they're fragile, ill open em for any buyers int) sold!!

Make offers, pm any lowball stuff please...
PayPal email, markspd6@gmail.com
image.jpg

Last edited:
$100 for the installed armrest, $30 for each other piece. $50 for both or $150 for all three.. not looking to deal too much on the armrest, it was alot of work getting it perfect..

wheel well liner can you get better pic, what side, what do you mean rear portion, i thought its one piece?

image.jpg

Sorry, looks like they're not picd.. The front wheel well liner is 2 piece, the fronts which let air in the engine.. And these the rears which basically keep the cabin quiet.. I'm keeping the front pieces, to keep rocks and dirt off the CAI....

Last edited:
Armrest pic. image.jpg
How much for each/all of the Redline goods?

sorry, ebrake and shift boot are sold..

the armrest is still here.. $100 shipped!! its perfect! the install was alot of work, but it came out really nice.. also since you get the extra armrest itself, you can sell yours and deduct that from the cost... ive seen a couple of these that are elastic and snap ons, this is permanently built in.. and redline leather is really HQ, im not always a big fan of their business style, but the leather is top knotch..

Last edited:
No probs, but I'm telling you the armrest is a great deal, it's a total b**** to get right, and you can easily ruin your armrest and the leather cover not doing it right.. I even got into a battle with the guy from redline cuz his instructions are totally wrong for doing the install right, but he said no one would ever buy it, if they knew the work involved getting it right.. I even did a pictorial for redline which he turned down, cuz of the complexity, after that, thy started selling those elastic snap on armrest covers... Otherwise, I really like redline and their leather goods!

Muffler is 2.5" won't set off CELs, didnt smoke, and isn't too loud unlike cork sport and others... Runs nice, I used it for a few track days, before replacing it with a 3" manga flow

Back