Electric Air Intake "Supercharger"

Its complete bs. The engine is already a big vacuum, these little fans are in no way able to produce any kind of positive pressure.. if anything they reduce the flow by obstructing the intake.

Last edited:
Oh My God...

Not again...

The fact that the E-Bay guy has sold 17 is upsetting..

"In an instant your vehicle can turn from a basic street car into a full performance machine with a nice race sound. The motor can be turned on even at a stop by putting the car in neutral and pressing the gas pedal to intimidate other drivers at any stop light!" (jerkit)

Final Compression Ratio (FCR) = ((Boost / 14.7) + 1) x CR

Final Compression Ratio (FCR) = ((3.5psi / 14.7) + 1) x 13

Final Compression Ratio (FCR) = ((.238) + 1) x 13

Final Compression Ratio (FCR) = 1.238 x 13

Final Compression Ratio (FCR) = 16.094 : 1

Good luck with that...

Don't forget to add the fuel line magnets to align the fuel molecules for a little extra hp.

(sarcasm off)

For about the same money, you would be better off ditching the air box and trying one of the site vendor's short ram intake tube/filter packages.

Last edited:
I saw this too, however, they don't tell the specs of the fan (eg a 2500rpm fan or a 35000rpm fan?), and they used a very old engine. I'm guessing its just a sound thing. I would have liked that video on a newer engine at least.

doesn't really matter if it's a 15 year old engine or a 2 year old engine, they are worthless. Spend your money on other things like actual bolt on mods. Hell, if you have it available, just a simple tune or reflash would yield better results. In order to see boost with that thing, that fan would eat itself apart first. and seeing that it needs electrical power to work, there wouldn't be enough power to make that thing work like a turbo without sacrificing the electrical load on the car. However, they do make so called electric turbo kits that run off batteries, but what's the point. Your boost would diminish as battery power dies out. Overall, it's a waste of time and money. You get what you pay for and you aren't going to get much for the advertised 70 bucks they sell these things for in the back of car magazines.

Last edited:
I installed mine backwards first so it's sucking air from my engine and noticed a huge decrease in power. Therefore, any reasonably smart person should be able to figure that a huge increase in power is expected when installed normally. I estimate I've gained at least 50 HP.

I think my next mod will be a leaf blower attached to my intake. Now that one might actually work, AND look super cool.

I saw this too, however...

I'm so cynical that someday I may miss out on something good due to disbelief but the want for what sounds too good to be true to actually be true parts a lot of people with a lot of money. Oh, gotta run, I just got an email from a guy in Nigeria that wants me to help him get some money out of the country.

BTW, I would like to point out to the OP that we are NOT making fun of you. We are poking fun at the product and people that try scam us with them. It is a valid question and hopefully we have saved someone some money and grief of purchasing one of these things. We are a nice friendly group of helpful people........with a few exceptions whom I won't name.

I saw this too, however, they don't tell the specs of the fan (eg a 2500rpm fan or a 35000rpm fan?), and they used a very old engine. I'm guessing its just a sound thing. I would have liked that video on a newer engine at least.

Without even considering the electrical power that would be needed to turn the fan fast enough to be effective just keep in mind that turbos can spin in excess of 150000rpm, you do the math...

Back