New Years Protege Radiator Blowout

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
We have a deal for the DIY customers who own the 99-03 Mazda Protege and Mazdaspeed Protege. We have a batch of our CorkSport 52mm radiators which the fan mounting tabs were not welded up in the proper location so the use of stock fans is not an option. So we are selling them for the DIY person who is willing to run universal electric fans in place of the stockers. Retail price on our radiator is $299 and we are letting these go for $179. To get one of these radiators simply enter the promo code PRORAD when you check out.

top%20shot%20800-600.jpg

To install this radiator in a MSP which has a FMIC installed you will need the standard protege radiator top brackets which we offer if you cannot find a set locally.

Have any questions?? Feel free to post away

-Derrick

That is a deal, if I didn't already have one I would jump all over this deal.

Wow, I'm saving right now for the Mishimoto rad/fan shroud combo but this is really tempting. What fans I'm supposed to use with this?

You just have to click on the hyperlink written in the first line of the paragragh.........CorkSport 52mm radiators
It will take you to the webpage

We setup the discount on the webpage so there is no need to enter the promo code, just place an order.

-Derrick

Back