List of TSB?

kaz65

:
CX-5 GT AWD
does anyone know if there is a list fo TSB?

I have called my dealer about the mirror and hood. they have no idea that there is one and unable to find one in their system.

is there a list somewhere of all TSB?

Thanks

does anyone know if there is a list fo TSB?

I have called my dealer about the mirror and hood. they have no idea that there is one and unable to find one in their system.

is there a list somewhere of all TSB?

Thanks

You should try with another dealer or insist at your normal place. This is what i did and they finally found out about the mirror and hood shaking TSB.

I have my appointment next week so i will let you know about it.

You should try with another dealer or insist at your normal place. This is what i did and they finally found out about the mirror and hood shaking TSB.

I have my appointment next week so i will let you know about it.

I have called 3 in Montreal and no one seems to be able to find anything about it.
they said if I can get the TSB that would be helpful I was even there when they called Mazda Canada and they could not find anything.

I have called 3 in Montreal and no one seems to be able to find anything about it.
they said if I can get the TSB that would be helpful I was even there when they called Mazda Canada and they could not find anything.

That is really surprising and probably annoying for you. I dont know what to say, i will contact my dealer tomorrow to found out if they have any number that will help you and your dealer.

Back