2013 CX-5 Service Info

Rhino_66

As I will be picking up my CX-5 from the dealership in the next couple of weeks, I have been doing some searching online for service info.

I found the following pages and figured it would make for a good introductory post...

http://am.mazdaserviceinfo.com/emaz...3/CX5/mv/books/mvw09/html/id090000000000.html

I didn't see this posted here yet (not that I looked really hard), so I figured SOMEBODY might want this info.

I spent about 10 minutes downloading and saving all the available pages from this set of links. I'm sure there are more available for
the engine, suspension and transmission, but I haven't looked yet.

Last edited:
Thank you for using Mazda Service Support System
You must logon and access the system through the menu
Gracias por usar el sistema de soporte de Servicio Mazda
Debe ingresar su usuario y clave e ingresar al systema usando el men
Merci d'utiliser le Systme de soutien au service Mazda
Vous devez ouvrir une session et accder au systme par le menu

This is the message that comes up when clicked on the link above.

I'm accessing it with Firefox using AdBlock and NoScript plug-ins with cookies disabled. I'm not a Mazda service rep, so I don't have a
login or password. I don't even get a screen for the login.

I just opened one of the pages I saved with an html editor, and there is a javascript redirect for login. Could someone else with Firefox (and NoScript plug-in) give it a shot?

If you're using IE, try disabling Java in the Tools menu

Tools > Internet options > Security tab > Custom Level > Scripting > Active Scripting, click Disable

I could make a .PDF out of it, but that would take awhile (177 html pages)...

Rhino_66 Thanks!

I use CutePDF ( http://www.cutepdf.com/ ) to save as a PDF from the web, it installs as a ghost printer and you can merge the files later

Outstanding!

Last edited:
Accessing using Safari

Disable Javascript in preferences and all is revealed. Good info.

Thanks for the info. I am only to save a page at a time. There is no place to see how many pages there are. Any ideas on how to download all the pages at once and safe as PDF? There is some very helpful info here.

Thanks! Looks like there was 179 html pages - that at least is the number of files I have. Has anyone been able to join these together yet?

So after I "printed" them all with Cute PDF, I installed the evaluation version of CutePDF Pro. I was then able to merge all the PDF's together, but with no index, I am pretty certain it is far more useful to have them separate.

I don't know if this is pertinent, so I only did the first 4 pages or so... I can take some time and edit it as a Word document, to have it exported as PDF afterwards. I think the result is pretty neat, but won't do it for the 179 pages if nobody wants it.

Here goes! IF there is enough demand, I'll go ahead and do it all.

View attachment CX5_BA.pdf

I don't know if this is pertinent, so I only did the first 4 pages or so... I can take some time and edit it as a Word document, to have it exported as PDF afterwards. I think the result is pretty neat, but won't do it for the 179 pages if nobody wants it.

View attachment 199877

yes, please. .... Yes, Please..... YES. Please.... YES PLEASE.

Great info Zober! I would think even though it is for Australian, china that the stereo specs would still show if there is a video in for the rear back up sensor? I can't seem to find it on the touch screen specs.

View attachment 199877

Awsome! some *demanding* from over here ;)

I've done the first 51 articles, which gives me a 170 page Word document... The printed PDF is almost 6MB, so I can't post it here... If anyone wants it before it's completed, just send me a message and I'll email it to you. I've done basic editing, so it's not perfect..

Comments are greatly appreciated!

i will be interested in hgetting the full document once done!

thanks for doing this! :)

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas users! :)

I've completed the document... It's a whooping 641 pages long PDF document, full with page numbering and (unfortunately) non-active table of contents. The doc is 17MB, so I can't post it here.

I could send it out to someone who has web hosting, or I'll open a free account somewhere and let you know.

Back