CX5 GT with tec pack quote

gnr5

I just got a quote for a new GT with Tech Pack.

$26,800 +++
Without loyalty incentive.

Thats the lowest Ive seen. Opinions?
Happy TG!!!

I envy you guys down south with the much cheaper car prices.
Take it!
Supply is low and demand is high, that is a really good deal

I envy you guys down south with the much cheaper car prices.
Take it!
Supply is low and demand is high, that is a really good deal

Seriously! Up here in Canada, that would easily be ~ 35K. I have a GS which was ~32000$ :(

Wow was there any mention of a trade or just the car? Sometimes they show a lower price on the new car but give u a lower amount on the trade so it equals out. Thats why every deal is different. But yeah that is way below dealer invoice, they would lose money on it. Not sure seems like you're missing something.

Wow how is that even possible all the dealers here in nyc offered me 30000 plus. Your quote is four grand less than mine???

Hey Guys,

Just an update, I emailed another dealer and they priced me at $26,289.00 for a TOTAL of $28,820.00 (OTD/including loyalty discount, taxes, fees, but doesn't include the tag transfer which will be about $200).
The dealer with the original offer lowered the price to $25,900 for a TOTAL of $29,000.00 (OTD, including tags, tax fee.)

At first, I thought I was getting the wrong price as well, but I confirmed with BOTH dealers that this is a Cx5 GT with Tech pack.

That is unreal can you at lease share where you are and which dealership. I can't have any dealer go lower than the msrp here in ny

You are so lucky man. In california it is hard to get a car with invoice price , I was waiting for 3 months to get an invoice price . i paid 26k for touring +tech package

Latest posts

Back