2003.5 MSP "Blue" 49K miles

For sale is my 2003.5 "Blue" MSP. The car has 49K miles and runs great. I bought the car with a blown motor @44K and replaced with a 2002 626 motor with 185-190/lbs in all cylinders. It has a FMIC, Injen CAI, HKS bov, Kartboy shifter bushings and knob, a custom 3" J-pipe with one cat, stock from there back exhaust. I put a new timing belt and water pump in and have put 5K miles on it with no issues. Car idles perfect since replacing the EGR valve and adding a Forge waste gate actuator. The interior is perfect except a burn hole in the drivers seat (previous owner) and the exterior is a 9 out of 10 with only minor parking lot door dings, no rust never wrecked and original paint. I will take $7,500 firm... and will throw in the Uni-chip plug and play with boost control that was in the car, we took it out when we replaced the motor cause I don't know enough about them. I have many more pic's available

119.jpg118.jpg117.jpg116.jpg115.jpg

not sure if your signage will fly or not. Hard to make out because its so far away.

also

no rust never wrecked and original paint.

That doesn't look like the OE paint on the hood and where is the front lip and why does it have fog lights? Just curious.

Last edited:
Deleted one post. Please keep unsolicited pricing advice to PM, or to yourself.

not sure if your signage will fly or not. Hard to make out because its so far away.
+1

OP, can you post at least one clear photo where we can read the signage? Maybe don't reduce the images so much?

Sorry I'll add some pics with the sign more visible.

Yes the hood was painted metalflake black, I should have added that

Back