Display Screen glitch

meeshow

:
'13 Black Mica CX5 6MT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXewav18HEQ at 1:05 it shows the Display screen with settings to the right, and a screen to the left, with info jammed on it. exact same information is stuck on my screen. Anybody know what this is? This isn't a video of my car just something I came across.

I am talking about the little window displaying bluetooth battery, 4'20 and half a screen shot by the looks of things.

I have tried disconnecting the battery, pulling the Room fuse and resetting factory defaults. No idea. Any help?

Latest is dealership has no idea how to clear it and will think about how to fix it in the meantime, without my car. That'll be interesting.

Usually my nav screen is displayed in that spot there. From looking at the video it appears he doesn't have the nav option so the stereo screen is shown instead. I don't think its a glitch.

I am talking about the little window displaying bluetooth battery, 4'20 and half a screen shot by the looks of things.

This isn't a bug, it is actually supposed to be like that.

You are in the Setup menu to change how your display screen looks. The little box is showing an example screen so you can see what it would look like if you changed the brightness, etc.

Hit the "Audio" button to the upper left of your touch screen to get back to the real audio screen.

I understand fully how to navigate the different screens and whatnot. What I didn't understand was that the information in that screen wasn't information that had froze there when i connected my bluetooth device for audio streaming. I get what you are saying it is just an example of the display options you have selected. I hadn't noticed it prior to connecting and only noticed afterwards. thanks for clarifying, and you are right, I do not have the nav option on my CX-5.

Back