anyone have the nose mask?

HandA

:
Mazda3 and CX-5
if you do, what do you think of it? My commute is largely multi lane freeway and the front of my CX5 isn't looking great.

unfortunately staying back from the car in front doesn't do much good when other cars are zipping by on the sides and cutting through in front.

Too bad you didn't think about this when you purchased. That was the time to have 3M paint protection film installed on the nose. Now your only alternative is to put a bra on it which has its own issues as it will "sand" the paint under it over time.

they can still put the paint protection on later. It just has to be clean. The areas with chips/dings won't look perfect under it but I put it on the front 10" of the hood on my 240Z and that paint is old. That wasn't a bad install but it was basically a flat area and just a strip of the 3M material in bulk so if I messed up it was only a few dollars to pull it off and try again rather than having to buy a new custom cut section of the material after an ooops.

It is just a bit more expensive than I was wanting but I'm waiting for a couple more prices from other places.

I had a Braw on my old 1994 Cavalier. It looked awesome on the car at the time, but the problem was is sanded the paint (as Paris1 said).

Basically, once you start, you are stuck with it because of the marks it leaves on the paints and your future desire to hide those marks.

Can you not put the plastic stuff on after the fact? If its cleans properly, I don't see what the big deal is.

Back