custom bumper bars

If you live around Queens NYC area and you're looking for a bumper bar for the cx-5 you might want to try this place. They quoted 499 for custom installation for the bumper bar since no one makes one for our car yet. Looks decent...

I find that hilarious but I'm a born and raised West Coaster so I imagine it might be more normal in NYC? When in Rome...

Here, I would get laughed out of town. Not that I really care what others think but it looks like it substantially reduces the allowable angles of approach and departure?

i like the rear bars. they're slim and out of the way. it appears to be a 2-piece thing going on. i noticed the superbumper attached to the center hitch.

there should be an option for a slim & clean front style bull bar. the front bulk is a contrast to the slim rear.

good to know aftermarkets are gradually giving this option to us. brushed finish would be my personal choice.

on the west coast as well, i understand the utility of the bars protecting the car. best to have it and not need it rather than need it and not have it.

hmm i should call and find out where in Queens' they're located. I have a pearl white so I would prefer a power coated black finish to match my trim.

kimchei: let me know if you decide to get these! I am worried too about hit/scratches from stupid NYC ppl who can't park

Back