0.9% 3 year financing available from Mazda

CX-SV

Contributor
:
2013 CX-5 GT AWD w/tech (Mar'12-Jul'14)
Mazda is offering 0.9% 36 month financing on it's 2 highest volume models (3 and CX-5).

That's good news. I have an 07 CRV that I am looking to trade on Gt CX-5 but am awaiting 2.5l gas engine. Hopefully it will be available first half of next year. My daughter got 0.9% financing for 4 years on her 2012 Subaru Impreza in March.

When we purchased our CX-5 back in April it had this deal. Can't beat it for a such a new model!

That's a pretty smoking deal.

Wasn't available in March. But, I signed for 2.01% on 60 months.
Kinda foolish of me actually, seeing as I will be paying it off way ahead of the term anyway...

That's a pretty smoking deal.

Wasn't available in March. But, I signed for 2.01% on 60 months.
Kinda foolish of me actually, seeing as I will be paying it off way ahead of the term anyway...

Not so foolish (2.01% on 60 months), because you won't pay the interest if you pay if off early so now you have the flexibility to pick your time at minimal cost.

Rates have come done some to around 1.95% at credit unions for 60 or 72 months, but not much further to go.

Last edited:
I got 1.99% for 60 months through my credit union and they were running a promotion were I got 1% of my loan amount back. This is my third or fourth loan with them and rates have never been this low. We are in our 53rd month of our previous loan for my wifes Saturn and that is at 5.7%.

We are in our 53rd month of our previous loan for my wifes Saturn and that is at 5.7%.

There are good credit unions that would have / and will gladly refinance that loan at no charge to you, with a new interest rate of low 3% to high 3% range.

Dealer was offering 2.9% for 60 when I was buying mine. After i chose to pass the dealer called the next day and said that with my good credit he found 1.9 for 60 through Wells Fargo. that sealed the deal for me. Explore all options if you have good credit, do not just depend on Mazda offers.

Thanks for the post, we are swinging by the dealer today! I still want to wait for the 2.5, but another test drive may convince me otherwise.

Back