My Experience with Corksport

speedracr79

BAD WOLF
Contributor
:
Protege
Well just wanted to start off by saying that I have a few of Corksports parts, exhaust, ss brake and clutch lines, ehaust hangers, bronze and 3rd link bushings and they are quality parts. Now every communication Ive had with someone over at Corksport has been a pleasent one no rude people only willingness to help. I have been able to reach someone most of the tims, and If I wasent able to I would get a response back shortly.

Having said that, i bought something from Corksport a while back and was told said part would fit w/o any modifications it was a bolt on upgrade. Well I didnt install the part yet thinking it would fit and Id have no issues down the road. I was gonna wait till I was ready to tear my motor apart and do my build. Now some time has gone by since I bought the part and was test fitting getting ready to install. Well come to find out the part didnt fit, I immediatley contact Corksport and spoke with a few different people, but finally was forwarded to the right person. After a few emails back and forth they told me that I was able to return the item for a refund minus the shipping. Which is pretty standard (the shipping part).

IMO thats pretty stand up in my book they could have easily been dicks about it and said too bad, not their problem but they didnt. Good company's with good customer service are hard to find now a days. And glad to see they still exist, Its companies like Corksport that should be part of community's like M247. Who are willing to help and resolve an issue and not turn the customer away.

So thats my most recent experience with Corksport and just wanted to share it with you guys. If you are weary about dealing with them dont be you will be taken care of.

Nice. My experiences from buying their products has been good as well. I recall one incident when my "power series" exhaust was cracking, they sent me a stainless flexpipe for free, (i had purchased upgraded engine mounts previously) Good customer service.

Yeah I was gonna get their mount inserts but I wanted the complete mount didnt want the OEM mounts but I totally agree great customer service. Wish I could say the same for my internet and my old satelite provider...lol

good to know

i just ordered fmic, exhaust hanger and skid tray from corksport

might gonna get that hks type1 timer, ssqv4 bov too, just forgot to combine the shipping =,=|||

Back