2003.5 Blazing Yellow MSP for Sale (see inside for details)

So, its time for me to sell my car. Its been a good run, and she was always good to me but in light of recent issues I need to get rid of her. I have the title in my possession.
It has a ton of mods included and other than the engine and rad its in good condition. I would greatly prefer local pickup (needs to be towed), but if you want to pay for shipping then thats fine with me as well.

If I dont get any serious buyers with real intentions I will part it out but it wont be a full part out as I dont have the time or space to tear the whole car down. And the prices separate will obviously cost more than buying it all. Serious inquiries only!

The mods on the car cost about 8500.00 new. I understand they are used now but I just wanted to explain the value in the asking price. I see MSPs in working condition with no mods going for about 5-5500. Really it just needs a new crank and bearings and rad, but you can definitely get a jyd motor for 800 and have it running. I am also willing to entertain offers. But keep it serious please.

It has one scratch on the drivers side door, and normal hood chips. Other than that the body is in great condition. There isnt any rust under the paint. There is some surface rust under the car.

I am asking $3000.00 for everything. The car is being sold AS-IS. No warranty is being implied. Ive been up front about everything i know that is wrong with it. It is 9 years old now. Ive taken really good care of it and it shows. Once you buy it, the sale is final so please please please make sure you want it before you buy.

This is what is wrong that I know of:
Rod knock on cyl 2 or 3 (cant remember which side). I replaced the bearings and apparently the crank needed to be replaced as well because it ate right through the new bearing. Its not being driven so there is no holes in the block or anything like that. In fact it doesnt knock on idle (just under throttle and startup)
Corksport full aluminum radiator is leaking. It comes out at a bunch of steam after driving for a bit so im not sure where its happening.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Recently Replaced items:
New Timing Belt
New Head gasket and head bolts
New Water Pump
New Cam Seals
New Serpentine Belts
New Plugs and wires
New Coils
-------------------------------------------------------------
These are the mods that will be included with the car (I may miss something, from memory):
18 Rays Wheels G-Games Wolfs (Some curb rash (bought them like that, was lied to about condition))
Falcon Factory Tuned Lowering Springs (private label Eibachs)
New Revision Clunk Fix (only driven on for about 10k miles)
KartBoy Shifter Bushing
AWR Racing Side Engine Mount Inserts (both sides)
Corksport Front and Rear Engine Mount Inserts
DG Fiberglass Grill
Autometer Nexus Gauges: Wideband 02 (needs sensor), Boost, EGT
3 Gauge Din POD (above where radio goes)
Greddy Weighted Shift Knob
Leather Shift Boot (not sure who made it)
Eclipse CD8445 CD Player
JL Audio 250/1 Amp
Rockford Punch 12 in sealed 1cu ft box (MDF)
Innovate Motorsports LC1 wideband 02 kit (missing sensor)
Custom Air to Water Intercooler Setup
Spearco Intercooler
Custom Turbohoses aluminum piping
Bosch Water Pump
Ford Cobra Heat Exchanger
Custom switch and wiring w/ relays for circuit protection
Custom Coolant reservoir in trunk (2 gallon moon tank)
Used all Earls Fittings, and Line in trunk
Hoses under car are standard rad hose but will include PVC hard pipes to convert
ATP 10psi internal wastegate
Forge Motorsports Bypass Valve
1sty upgraded Grounding Wire Kit
626 Intake Manifold
Corksport S pipe
Corksport J pipe
Corksport Exhaust (catless, have MSP stock axelback on there)
Corksport Full Aluminum Radiator (Leaks)
Split Second Air Fuel Controller (currently disabled, have quick connect to reinstall)
Thunder manifold (off car, broken but if you can weld you can probably fix it)
Custom Vac Manifold for BPV and WG (has one more port open)
The trunk is sprayed with sound deadening spray

I will also include the stock cat pipe and I think I have the stock strut tower brace. I also have the owners manual.

Onto the Pics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

I cant edit the post for some reason (may be the size)

But a few more mods:

03 Foglights
Hood Struts so you dont have to use the rod
GT Spec Strut Tower Brace with Black Powdercoated Brackets (Custom)
DaveB Brushed Gauge Rings

And BTW: With the Air to Water IC, the piping is so short ive yet to see a MSP spool faster (also people that have driven it agree). The IC will also stay cool in traffic since its constantly circulating.

Last edited:
This car its sweet. Saw it some 4 years ago at Phens first bbq. Good luck with the sale.

I can't believe no one has picked this up. Seems like a good price, if I had the money I would of bought it. Sorry to see it get parted.

My ES is rusting away but is mechanically great, would love to be able to buy a car like this and swap parts over. Just don't have the time, money, space required to do so.

If you end up parting out, price depending, line me up for
rear lip
front door sills
Front grill with MS logo
Cluster w/ dave B rings.

All the best in selling it as a whole though!

Back