Evo 8 Wheels (17x8 5x114.3)

PRICE DROP

For sale are 4 wheels off an Evo 8. In good shape, obviously used, but no real rash to speak of. Be a great candidate for a respray.

$400 picked up. Rather not ship, but may be able to work something out.

EDIT: Realized these look dirty as hell. Will clean up and post other pictures if asked!

DSC_0403_zpsce344c73.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. $100 off price. Put these on your car. I don't really want them sitting in my house anymore.

Why are you selling them?

Did you have them on your car?

If yes to having them on your car, did you roll your fenders to fit them?

Is your car lowered?

Is your car lowered?

i have these currently on my car. after a little bit of adjustments on my alignment. i got them to fit right without rolling. i currently have 215/45 tires on it. even at full lock out i dont rub in the front. i am only lowered in the front end with tein s-tech springs. rear is still on stock springs. my rear is where i rubbed the most especially with any load in the back. best bet to keep from rubbing at all is going with coils, or a pretty decent stiff spring rating. (which is what i am planning on doing). but they can fit without any issues. if so very minor issues. you CAN do a slight pull and roll in the rear if u choose to.

Why are you selling them? and how much damage to my car does rolling do?

theyre not mine, im sure the OP, just isnt interested in these wheels or has no use for them anymore.l and rolling wont cause any damage. any decent shop that do wheels and tires should have the right fender roller tool in order to roll your fenders to keep from rubbing.

okay, well thanks for your help. Do they look good? could you post a picture of your car with the wheels on it?

Is your car lowered?

i have these currently on my car. after a little bit of adjustments on my alignment. i got them to fit right without rolling. i currently have 215/45 tires on it. even at full lock out i dont rub in the front. i am only lowered in the front end with tein s-tech springs. rear is still on stock springs. my rear is where i rubbed the most especially with any load in the back. best bet to keep from rubbing at all is going with coils, or a pretty decent stiff spring rating. (which is what i am planning on doing). but they can fit without any issues. if so very minor issues. you CAN do a slight pull and roll in the rear if u choose to.

Sorry, internet was out for awhile. I don't have the MSP anymore. So... yeah! They were never on my car. Sold it soon after gettin' these. From what info I'd looked at, Protege gives good advice. Other guys have ran without a roll, but IDEALLY you'd roll. And coils and always a better choice for adjustment purposes.

I believe they are 20lbs a piece. So near the weight of stock MSP wheels, but an inch wider.

As far as shipping goes I'd imagine UPS is going to be around $80 almost wherever they are going. Looks like you're about 6 hours away. Getting out of 1 day driving range there.

Latest posts

Back