OEM mudflaps or Rally Armor Flaps?

doughboyr6

:
2013 CX-5 GT
what do you guys thing? do you think the RA flaps are too much? i love the way they look on speed3 and sti.

i think they're too much, unless you're committed to go all out on a certain look.

i prefer the oem for a clean, non-descript appearance that won't scream for attention, or look like an import racing vehicle -which cx-5 by default is not. the universal mud flaps, which i assume is the only model that may fit given a certain bracket, look like they would be low to the ground, compromising some ground clearance.

otherwise, on the other cars they look great for that type of look. :)

Man you've got to be kidding! I just went to their web site (which is pretty bad) and looked at the product on the Mazda3. Looks like something you'd find at Pep Boys for $29.95 for a set of four. How can they charge over $125 for something lke that?!

I have to agree with paris1... There is potential for a certain look on certain cars, but I don't see this looking well on a CX-5, unless it was a rally edition..

My preference is OEM. I like the inconspicuous look of them. You can usually find them on ebay at a decent price as well.

My preference is OEM. I like the inconspicuous look of them. You can usually find them on ebay at a decent price as well.

Agreed, or in my case prefer no flaps at all with stock wheels/tires.

The RA are really worth the 125$ ran them on my STI and they were the only ones that stayed straight after tonnes of snow ice etc being thrown at them. The cheap pep boy type would curve or rip after a month or so of good snow ice use. As for the CX5 OEM would be my choice---and reason I ordered some ones from amazon.

Back