2003.5 msp WHOLE CAR! offer!

Any questions text me
IMG335_zps7c4b9573.jpg
2003.5 msp NOT PARTING OUT selling WHOLE CAR runs and drives. I've ran out of funds to finish up the repairs SO if someone wants it its all yours TEXT MESSAGE MY PHONE! 828 729 9075 I do not have proper sign photos but I will provide the Vin number the production number is #1737 58670 miles!!!! LOWWWWWW MILES! Text me for info I'd hate to see this car destroyed I've had the head FULLY rebuilt 10psi daily great to build or use for parts if u want. Trans is good, engine is good minor mechanical issues oil leak, missing sensors and bad ckp sensor. TEXT ME! 8287299075 my name is Cory and I am a certified Mazda technician at hickory Mitsubishi Mazda located in hickory, NC 28602 any questions or intrest PLEASE text me day or night ...before 9pm EST

This forum has been GREAT with helping me figure out the different issues I've found on the car but.. like I said... the funds has ran dry... (thanks to my evil ass wife) she has put a stop to all parts buying for this car. Make me an offer .. check my other posts I ha e a video of the car running AND driving which I have corrected the issue it had since then. I will be working on getting PROPER signature pics here soon.

My Craigslist ad with pics
IMG334_zps48a60e3a.jpg
IMG333_zps8e22b81b.jpg
IMG332_zps229ffb71.jpg

Last edited:
$2000? That thing is rough. And says that it needs to be towed. Appears to be a pieced together turbo kit?

But the Turbo isint "pieced " together, its an OBX manifold,and a. 48 hot side and
77 compressor. I bought this car this way not running and I put the time into getting it running. It runs/drives. Its missing the knock sensor upstream o2 sensor. The ckp sensor is throwing a low voltage code so it needs that, I had the head FULLY rebuilt, and replaced the seals on the Turbo home through it, drove it. Found the boost leak it had fixed that and just was told by my wife. "Get the fck rid of it" =\ plus, she's mad because I bought a 03 evolution with 606 whp so she wants this gone I've only put 8 miles on it since I got it running I just have near $0 left to finish it. I can get it to fully drivable but I'd probably make really good friends with the couch =\

That's about as much as I would be willing to go. Let me know anytime. Can have it picked up anytime this week.

2 is under what I have in total in it between rebuilding head and buying the car
If u can do 2750 I'd let it go.

If I can't get breakeven/profit from it, I'm going to just rebuild the motor entirely and fix it all the wife will just have to get over herself.

Is there anymore exterior damage than what you have shown in the pictures? Is the knock, O2, and ckp sensors all that is needs mechanically? Is the car able to be driven any kind of distance or would you not recommend driving it very far?
Can I get more exterior and interior pics sent to smatheney@comcast.net

Getting pictures now will be sending here in a few... the interior is apart right now. I removed it for installation of a new engine wiring harness. Exterior wise its not bad bad but that one area is the most noticeable rims have light curb rash, not to deep. And 3 of the power door lock actuators are not functioning. They make the effort but the gear just slips.

Back