2013 CX5 GT Remote Starter Installation

Fr8liner

:
2013 CX5 GT
Hello all. First post so I'll try not to be to long winded...I have done a lot of reading the last few days and have only found a couple threads that have seemed to clarify a problem we may have if or when my wife and I purchase a new 2013 CX5GT with keyless entry and push button start.
The main concern we have is that on a CX5GT with push button start...the vehicle will stop when a door is opened..I'm not sure if this true with both the dealer installed and the Viper 5901 after market install, but after reading this post from sabby(post #15), http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123809022-Remote-Starter-Door-Bypass&highlight=CX5+GT+press+to+start+and+remote+start (I apologize if this doesn't show up as a link(not sure how to do that)I am hoping his idea will work.. one other concer I thought about is that with the remote start installed ...once I got into the vehicle, wouldnt i just have to hit thew start button twice to place the ignition in ON position without stepping on the brake. Orrrrrrr would stepping o the brake also turn the vehicle off....It's all clear as mud at this point..If any one has accomplished a dealer or an aftermarket remote starter install on this vehicle or one similar..without the vehicle turning off ,please geet back to me as soon as you can....

Thnx...Fr8liner

Back