OEM MS3 Wheels, Alpine subwoofer, amp

Alright guys, I got a set of OEM rims up for sale. They are in good shape, no bends or air leaks. There is the smallest bit of curb rash, which I tried to show in the pictures. The TPMS are not included. Im looking for $350 obo or trades! + shipping

I also have a Sub, box, Amp, Wires and Battery capacitor for sale which I purchased around 3 weeks ago. I put them in two weeks ago, ran them for 2 or 3 days and took them out, I discovered that bass isn't really for me.

The subwoofer is an Alpine Type R 12'', enclosed in a sound ordnance box. The box is awesome, its not very big, so it won't clutter up your hatch. Paired with the Type R it produces very strong, accurate bass.

The amplifier is an MRP-M500 Class D monoblock 500RMS. It mates excellently to the subwoofer. It pushes the sub hard and stays cool.

The battery capacitor is Quantum Audio 2000watt. It's an efficient battery cap. While I had the system in the car I would frequently push the sub pretty hard and I didn't experience any light dimming at all.

I have all of the wires (rca, speaker, radio, power, ground), terminals you need to install these into the car.

I am looking for $400obo or trades! for the whole system.

All of these parts are located in Wheaton, IL 60189, about 35 minutes west of chicago. Any locals are welcome to come check the stuff out if they are interested. I am very interested in trades, pretty much anything MS3 related. I really want an AP and would add cash when necessary. I'm pretty flexible with prices so just PM me and we will work something out.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 205
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 228
  • photo 3-1.JPG
    photo 3-1.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 212
  • photo 1w.JPG
    photo 1w.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 197
  • photo 3-1w.JPG
    photo 3-1w.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 190
Price drop!
325 + ship for wheels!
350+ ship for system.
All for 600! Or ill prolly trade straight out for an AP.
PM me!

Back