auto shop in NYC & Bose speakers question

Mannix143

:
Mazda CX-5 Touring
Hello all,

I dont know if this is the right forum, I apologize if its not.

does anyone know an auto shop in NYC who can install a Bose speakers on a Touring CX-5? and if you know the price range would be great also.

I was asking because we didnt get the tech package before since we really dont need most of it, but now I would like to get some nice speakers for the car.

thanks

bose is over rated. Have a look threw the reviews on crutchfield and see if you can find a set of replacements that appeal to you. Once you have an idea on the cost of the speakers you can add a few bills for the install and that will give you a idea on your pricing.

thanks, I was thinking of going to bestbuy and see if they can replace the speakers. I just read that alpine is a good speaker or polk. hopefully the bestbuy in my area have the techies around, they are usually never in the store if you need them.

thanks, I was thinking of going to bestbuy and see if they can replace the speakers. I just read that alpine is a good speaker or polk. hopefully the bestbuy in my area have the techies around, they are usually never in the store if you need them.

It's not the brand of speaker that determines the audio quality (especially in a car) but the design of the system and how well integrated it is.

can you share to me some design? im new to this thing and practically know nothing about speakers on cars. i heard my friends bose system on his BMW X5 and loved it.

Back