What rims would fit on a 2013 Mazda CX5 GS

:
2013 CX5
Hi,
I recently bought a 2013 Mazda CX-5 GX, and was starting to look around for winter tires on kijiji, does anyone have a list of what 'other' vehicle rims would fit on the CX-5? It has 17" tires currently on it.

I would assume the tribute, maybe the Mazda 6 etc., but was also wondering other vehicles, e.g. Rav4? Saturn Vue?

Does anyone have a link or information regarding this?

Thanks very much in advance.

Last edited:
Why would you want another manufacturers rims on your mazda? Imo stick with mazda rims or go after market. I cant bear to think of seeing honda rims on a mazda...

Why would you want another manufacturers rims on your mazda? Imo stick with mazda rims or go after market. I cant bear to think of seeing honda rims on a mazda...

"Kijiji" is a site, mostly for used items.
So i supposed that OP wants to buy a used winter set-up that was previously on another vehicule.
I know that the bolt pattern is 5x114.3, so anything with the same bolt pattern should fit, im not sure about the offset.

Since he is talking about winter wheels i assume he just wants steel rims anyway, not what came stock on a car.
I plan to use my old escape winter wheels/tires. 235/70 r16. Havent tried them yet but the bolt pattern is the same and rumor is 16s should fit fine. But dont run out and buy some on my advice without double checking.

That is my intent, all I want are the basic black steel rims for the winter here, so all that matters is that they fit, as they all look the same. Had I known I think I may have been able to use my Mazda 3 Sport winter rims but I'd sold them with the car before buying the CX 5 :(

My understanding is the bolt pattern is 5x114.3 with a hub of 67.1 mm, I would also guess you'd have to check the clearance on a 16 with the brake clearance.

Back