Just ordered a CX5! Any other Swedes?

theworm

:
Mazda CX-5 2.2D 2013 (Fully-loaded)
Hey guys!

Just ordered a CX-5 2.2D Sport (Sport is fully-loaded package in sweden) Just need to wait like half a year to get it..
Pearl white with black leather. Looking forward to it!

Anyone else from sweden here?

Yepp!

Ordered my 2.2D Sport in April, dealership just informed me I will have my car February or March. So I have had to wait almost a year....not so impressed

Yepp!

Ordered my 2.2D Sport in April, dealership just informed me I will have my car February or March. So I have had to wait almost a year....not so impressed

Thats insane!! I will get mine around feb-mars too, and I ordered mine just now. I did have kind of luck tho since I found one already in the "pipeline".
Where in sweden did you order?

Stockholm, but I also had some extra equipment in my order but the waiting is still a joke. I have asked about some compensation for this and the dealship is
having a conversation with Mazda to see if they have some kind of solution.

Can I ask wich extra equipment you ordered? I thought all the "extras" where installed by the dealer, and therfor should not delay the car more then a week or so.

The plastic "scratch-covers" front and back, and a metallic protector by the cargohatchand a carpet for the cargoarea. So nothing that should delay the car this much but still..... now Im not sure if I want the car but I wait for my dealer to get back to me about a better price as a compensation.

I see. What did they say about the delivery when you placed your order?
I mean to me I knew it was going to be half a year, so I can't really do anything about it.

Gonna go for some of the extra things after I get my car I think. Just made sure to get sport with all the factory-tech installed.
Looking forward to see what happens with your case! Nice to have another swede around :)

Btw. is it your first mazda?

I also got told that I have to wait 6 months when I first ordered the car. So thats why I think its really annoying to wait another 6 moths.
Its always nice to see another swede and change some thoughts about the car, when we eventually get them ;)

This is my second Mazda, I am driving a Mazda6 at the moment. Is this your first Mazda?

Yeah, really nice to "meet" you :)
I agree, MONTHS extra-wait is alot! I could accept a few weeks or so. Hopefully I get mine as stated then, hehe

It will be my first Mazda. So its gonna be interesting, hopefully not the last :)
I guess your satisfied with mazda since your buying a new one?

wow, long wait or what? you ordered diesel's right? by the way, half swede...my great grand mom was from orebor.

Hey bazooka joe!
Yeah, hell of a wait. But it was not any shorter on the petrol. In fact I got one in the "pipeline". So I saved maybe 2 months.
I know rebro :) nice to meet you.

btw. I ordered 175hk 2.2 Diesel, AWD, Auto

Back