2003 MSP for Sale

I have a 2003 MSP for sale the turbo started making a noise at certain rpm's, and I don't want to fix it so I am selling it. It does have a rebuilt title but was done correctly, drives smooth and straight. Still drives great it just makes a noise every so often at certain rpm's. It was my wife's car and I bought her an awd outlander instead so I need to sell this one.

I will sell for $4000.00 OBO
Message me and I can answer any questions

Attachments

• IMG_2687.JPG
    IMG_2687.JPG
    512.6 KB · Views: 242
  • Mazda 002.JPG
    Mazda 002.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Moved to Vehicles For Sale.

Also, your sign needs Mazdas247 on it was well. How soon can you update?

and I ment that it drives straight and no jacked up frame job, when I ment it was done correctly.

there are also many MSP's on here with no lip so other than having a chrome bumper mine looks just like the others I have been seeing on this forum.

there are also many MSP's on here with no lip so other than having a chrome bumper mine looks just like the others I have been seeing on this forum.

If you look at the side of the bumper, there is an amber/orange reflector placed a few inches below each headlight. Only Protege5 bumpers have that reflector because their headlights are all white. Also, all 2003.5 MY MSPs come with a lip and no foglights. Thus, the front end was transplanted from a P5.

Nothing wrong with the look though. I am actually in the market for either an MP3 or MSP. But you're too far away. Good luck with sale!

Whats up with the 2 different headlights? One with black housing and one with chrome. How did whoever fixed it let that go?

I ordered the wrong light, I had a crack in one and when I ordered it that is what they sent and they would not refund me because that is what I ordered. Knowing now that the bumper and grill are from a p5 it makes sense that I ordered the wrong one.

thanks for the info, this is my first msp and the title says msp and I don't know a whole lot about them.

the turbo started making a noise at certain rpm's

probably not the turbo, probably the infamous rod knock....
id give you 1k plus shipping XD XD XD
GLWS though

Had the turbo pulled to check and tried to get warranty work from the place that rebuilt it about a year ago and they said they couldn't get the parts anymore and that the problem was the turbo.

Back