FS: Kenwood KIV-700 deck and Bluetooth module

FS: Kenwood KIV-700 deck and Bluetooth module *PRICE DROP*

Title says it all!

I've got a Kenwood KIV 700 deck that was installed for less than a year. It is a currently available model and as far as I know has the latest firmware update.

I actually REALLY love this unit. It has all of Kenwood's best tuning features (time alignment, full x-over control, 5 band eq etc...) plus 4V preamp outputs. You can read all about it on the kenwood site. The main reason I stopped using it? I'm super vain and wanted a double DIN unit to fit my dash kit.

So anyway, I upgraded to a double DIN kenwood deck, and I actually seriously tossed around the idea of putting this deck back in for a while. This deck sounds great, is VERY easy to navigate if you're using it with an iOS device of any kind. You can change the lighting colour to match your car etc...

It comes complete with the DIN sleeve, wiring harness (with lots of length left to crimp to an adaptor) and iPod dock cable (not pictured). This is the predecessor to the KIV701 and shares mostly all of the same features as near as I can tell. (Including pandora and Sat radio)

I am also selling this with the bluetooth unit. Again my new deck has bluetooth built in so this is redundant. Unit works flawlessly.. A great handsfree system. Also supports A2DP for bluetooth audio.

I am selling both units together for $300

Deck only - $250
BT Only - $100

Prefer to deal locally to KW or Toronto, but will ship inside North America. Buyer choses shipping method, pays actual shipping. Paypal or cash. I am a verified business on paypal so I can take credit card payments there also.

IMG_1142.jpg
IMG_1143.jpg
IMG_1144.jpg

Last edited:
Back