Fingerprints on nav console

kardut

:
Virginia
:
'21 Sign. CX-5
Just picked up my zeal red a few days ago, and must say it's already my favorite car! Only complaint is the fingerprints that have already nearly completely covered the navigation/sat radio console. How can I remove without scratching the finish?

Microfiber cloth works well. And on the piano black, stainless accents, guage glass etc.

Dittos on the microfiber cloth, I just keep one in the drivers side door pocket, dust off the dash etc

There is a spray called Nu-Screen HD $19 is an all-natural display screen polish specially formulated for electronic handheld devices. It's designed to leave a slippery smooth, non-greasy and shiny surface that minimizes fingerprints and smudges. A solid zero-moisture polish, it creates a barrier between the screen and your finger that produces a high gloss finish when buffed. Includes microfiber cloth. for touch screens that minimizes fingerprints, I haven't tried it ,but was thinking of getting it.

Nu-Screen HD is an all-natural display screen polish specially formulated for electronic handheld devices. It's designed to leave a slippery smooth, non-greasy and shiny surface that minimizes fingerprints and smudges. A solid zero-moisture polish, it creates a barrier between the screen and your finger that produces a high gloss finish when buffed. Includes microfiber cloth.

p54718a.jpg

The thing that has me on the edge of not buying is that it glossy and I think there would be a significant increase in glare since the display has a matte like finish to it. I just go with a microfiber wipe once in a while...

Last edited:
Back