How many Bluetooth devices can one connect to the Bose system?

Crankplus

:
Mazda CX5 diesel sports nav
I'm waiting for my cx5 sports nav ETA December.
I was wondering how many devices I can connect by Bluetooth to the sound system at once. I've got an iPhone and an iPad. My other half also has an iPhone and an android tablet.

You can pair multiple devices to your car but only use one at a time.

There is a priority list. You can control/set the priority after multiple devices are paired.

There is a priority list. You can control/set the priority after multiple devices are paired.

+1 If you set priority and phones 1 and 2 are in car, phone 1 will connect and be the one that works!

Smooth as silk. The above example is exactly what I have actually observed and works beautifully

Bob

Correct me if I am wrong but I think you can select one phone to be a Media Player and the other as a phone as well.

Correct me if I am wrong but I think you can select one phone to be a Media Player and the other as a phone as well.

Yes, you can do this. The issue I am seeing is I would like to have the system remember my preferences...have one phone set as an audio player, and the other as just a phone for calls. The Tom Tom system always pairs 1 phone when you power cycle the vehicle.

other than that grips, the bluetooth pairing works great.

Back