CX-5 on the Used Market...

I had a dealer contact me a couple of weeks ago to inform me that they had just received a certified pre-owned CX-5. He told me that some executive had been driving it. I wonder if all the demonstrators and vehicles various regional execs have been driving are now starting to work their way into the market.

That is what this one looks like to me as well....good for the market, and definately more negotiation room.

I saw a used white CX-5 for sale a few months ago when I was buying mine new.
The dealer would not budge on the the price.
They were actually asking way more than MSRP.
I could have bought a new one from them with the same options and paid less.

They said that the lady that bought it got hurt at work and couldn't deal with the seats.
/shrug.

I had a dealer contact me a couple of weeks ago to inform me that they had just received a certified pre-owned CX-5. He told me that some executive had been driving it. I wonder if all the demonstrators and vehicles various regional execs have been driving are now starting to work their way into the market.
I spoke with two dealers last week when purchasing my CX-5, and both of them had just received similar vehicles with around 4500-6500 miles on them. They were both GT with Tech Packages, and had just about every OEM accessory installed (from remote start to rubber floor mats to splash guards). One dealer had received an AWD version, while the other's was a FWD. They both were offering the cars at a discount, while mentioning that they would get the full Mazda new-car warranty.

Back