GI: 2003 Spicy Orange MSP

Sadly, I am gauging interest on selling my MSP. I don't have time to work on it, and I don't have a place to keep it in VA. It has been sitting in my parents garage for the past year undriven. I don't see having the funds or time to get it down to VA or even work on it in the near future. I feel like the time has come to try and sell it and all the parts I have with it. I am going home this weekend so I will snap updated pics of everything and post them here but for now here are the details.

2003 Spicy Orange MSP
76k miles

Installed:
MPI FMIC -- Custom J-Pipe & Mid-Pipe -- Spool Cat-Back w/ HKS Muffler -- Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors -- AWR Endlinks -- AWR Trailing Arms -- AWR Rear Swaybar -- GT Spec Front Upper Strut Bar -- Konnig Graphite Rims -- Kumho Ecsta Tires -- 20% tint rear windows -- Injen SRI -- VIS CF Hood -- DGMotorsports CF Grill -- APC Altezza Tails Tinted over -- Kartboy Short Shifter & Bushing -- Kartboy Exhaust Hangars -- GReddy Profec EBC -- Blittz Turbo Timer -- Autometer Mechanical Boost Guage -- AEM Wideband A/F Gauge -- Cobra Radar Detector -- DGMotorsports CF Eyelilds

Not Installed but included in sale:
Tein S-Tech Springs -- Tokico Illumina Struts -- MAM Street Sleeper Manifold -- 2 12" Subs in Box w/ Amp

The Bad:
Minor dent on bottom of front lip
need 2nd bay 02 sensor
Boost and AEM gauges need rewiring for power

The car handles amazing with the struts and springs on, I took them off while I had it in Washington DC (less than 5k miles). The subs hit hard and give great sound from the trunk (can vibrate the rear view mirror at about half volume). Mechanically the car runs great, it does throw a CEL right now because of the 02 sensor but it's a $100 fix. The EBC is set for stock boost, I never upped it but was planning to eventually built the motor. The FMIC is good for up to 300whp.

I'm looking for $10k OBO probably or a decent trade. Like I said it just sits in the garage right now and I drive a Hyundai. I want to sell this, get another manual and then sell the Hyundai.

Fire away with any questions or critiques, PM if you're interested.

-Chris

Back