Which OEM accessory did you get?

under200

:
2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring
Curious what your first OEM add on was. Thinking about the mudflaps but the rear cargo shade is pretty useful too. So may goodies and so little money, haha.....

I picked up the rear cargo shade. I wanted to hide my cargo and didn't want to black out my windows. The rubber mats and the cargo tray coming soon.

So far i have purchased front and rear splash guards, rear cargo tray, all season floor mats and hood protector......

I had the dealer throw in the all weather floor mats, door visors, cargo cover, cargo tray and rear bumper guard.

Rear cargo cover/shade. Very well designed and worth it.

I only ordered the Navigation system. I'm probably going to go Weathertech for floor mats (not sure if also them or Mazda for rear cargo mat) and maybe Coverking for seat covers (two messy kids in back seat). I probably will get the cargo cover and possibly mud flaps, but I'm waiting to get my vehicle first to see if those are really necessary.

Cargo cover (very nice) rear cargo mat, and all weather floor mats from the dealer. I will get a hitch elsewhere and other things as they come online from manufacturers. I am looking forward to the grills that do not incorporate the honeycomb that the current one does....no idea, but this drives me a bit nuts looking at the grill, in a good way of course.

Decided to go with tint job rather than cargo cover, and kill two birds with one stone. With a dark rear tint, it is difficult to see what's under the hatch, and the tint keeps the car much cooler. Got the bumper guard one day too late, but luckily the scratch is covered by the guard.

Curious what your first OEM add on was. Thinking about the mudflaps but the rear cargo shade is pretty useful too. So may goodies and so little money, haha.....

Trailer hitch, wiring adapter, rear bumper guard, touch-up pen, front/rear mud guards, cargo cover, cargo tray, carpet mats, winter trays, tech package.

Brian

I only got the wheel locks from the dealer. Greedy bums wouldn't want to give me anything else, although I did get a decent price on it. The salesman I worked with was excellent though. No complaints there.

So far I have the OEM rubber cargo mat and cargo cover. I plan on buying the window visors in the next month or so as well as the mud flaps. My mat's are from weather tech.

Decided to go with tint job rather than cargo cover, and kill two birds with one stone. With a dark rear tint, it is difficult to see what's under the hatch, and the tint keeps the car much cooler. Got the bumper guard one day too late, but luckily the scratch is covered by the guard.

Same here, tint instead of cargo cover. However, we did pick up the cargo net

OEM Roof rails and bumper guard. Next on list is a custom fit windshield shade made from HeatShield.

I added the All Weather Floor Mats and Auto-dimming mirror with homelink. the car already came with the roof rails, rear bumper guard, and wheel locks.

Can I ask what the bumper guard looks like? I've been thinking of it, but the dealer has no pictures and couldn't find any online either. Is it body color, chrome, black? I have two kids and am thinking that I'm bound to get scratch sooner or later.

Roof rails, all-weather mats, cargo cover (already tinted but you can still see through it), touch up pen.

Now I'm looking into protecting the hood with 3M...the dealership has a guy come in and do it...

cargo cover + whatever comes in the tech and moonroof packages.

my dealership didn't have touch up paint or the custom cx-5 heatshield(windshield sunshade cover) at hand and were ignorant to other things like paint protection film to give me any pricing for comparison. plus, the other oem accessories offered were cheaper online.

to those mentioning the carpet mats, you guys in the u.s. know they come standard in all models? :)

Back