FS: 2006/2007 Mazdaspeed gauge cluster...1595 ORIGINAL MILES

This is pretty self explanatory..this is a gauge cluster from a 2006 Mazdaspeed6. This has been sitting in my basement for the past few years, and it's time to clear out some unneeded parts.

The donor vehicle was a dealer demo, which was totaled during a test drive with just 1595 miles on the odometer...OUCH. I was able to pick the car for parts before the salvage guys came to pickup the car. The bezel plastic is in excellent condition. From what I've read from other forum posts, this cluster WILL work in a regular Mazda6. The speedometer and tachometer will work normally, but the cruise control and a few other minor indicators don't properly illuminate. The 4WD and KEY LIGHT (for the advanced keyless start and entry) will also illuminate as those functions are missing from a standard Mazda6.

Now the one caveat, I have swapped the Speed6 gauge overlay..the chrome circles surrounding the speedometer and tachometer with one from a standard black out gauge. The Speed6 gauge overlay can be purchased from Mazda for about $100 if you wish to return the cluster to 100% stock.

Possible uses for this: maybe a 2nd cluster for track days..or if your original cluster is broken. This part CAN be reprogrammed to match your current mileage if you so desire. The mileage for Mazda clusters is stored in the cluster itself...not the car's ECU..so the mileage will read exactly 1595 miles in YOUR vehicle, despite its actual mileage. Just to cover my butt here, I don't condone mileage tampering or fraud.

Short of buying a new cluster from Mazda, I don't think you'll find a WORKING cluster with this few miles ANYWHERE. Mazda's list price for this part is $613. I'm asking $175 SHIPPED.

Finally, for those interested parties, I'm willing to have the mileage of the cluster verified by a notary public.

IMAG0752.jpg

IMAG0756.jpg

IMAG0757.jpg

Last edited:
I just don't have a need for this cluster, and figure it's better to sell and try and make a few $$$..

Justin

do u have 2 keys to go along with this sale ?
if not programing alone is $400

The key programming is stored in the vehicles ECU/BCM...NOT THE GAUGE CLUSTER. You can freely swap clusters between Mazda6 vehicles with no issues. I can personally testify that this cluster installed in my car will work with any of my 5 programmed keys without a single hiccup. You might wish to check your sources before you thread-crap on someone's FOR SALE thread.

(rant)

Back