FS: 2006 Mazdaspeed6 OEM White leather door panels

FS: 2006 Mazdaspeed6 OEM WHITE leather door panels...$400

***PRICE REDUCED TO $400***

I have a full set of 4 (2 right and 2 left) OEM Mazdaspeed 6 WHITE leather door trims. These are an EXTREMELY rare item. Mazda only offered the white leather trim on the Mazdaspeed6 for the 2006 model year, and only on the top level "Grand Touring" trim level. I originally purchased these for my own car, but never got around to installing them.

These aren't normally installed in my car, but someone had asked for pics with the doors against the factor black leather seats. Figured I'd kill two birds with one stone.

For those with a 2006 or newer Mazda6...(sedan, hatch or wagon) these simply drop right in....no additional parts required. Fitment into a 2003-2005 Mazda6 will require new power window switch trim and door pull covers, which can be had from eBay or you local junkyard for short $$$...as well as about $35 in door hardware brackets. I have a full parts list for the door bracket hardware for interested buyers

Like the speedometer cluster I'm also selling elsewhere, these came out of a 2006 Speed6 that was totaled at 1595 miles. It was from a dealer demo vehicle that was totaled during a test drive...OUCH. As a result these are in EXCELLENT condition ..I'd give them a 9.5 out of 10 condition wise..as there's a small amount of wear/discoloration around the driver's side door pull..otherwise they are PERFECT. This is for the door cards only, power window switches, window switch trim and door handle trim will need to be reused from your vehicle. The Mazdaspeed6 power window switches are wired differently and aren't interchangeable with the regular Mazda6 anyways.

These door panels cost almost $2400 from Mazda new. I paid $800 from the original owner. I'm asking $400 FIRM plus actual shipping costs. I'm also open to local pickup for anyone in/near Boston, MA.

Serious buyers only, NO TRADES.

IMAG0671.jpg

IMAG0672.jpg

IMAG0762.jpg

IMAG0759.jpg

IMAG0761.jpg

IMAG0760.jpg

Last edited:
I wasn't aware I needed my "signature" on all pictures. Seems all the forums have different rules.

I will take additional pictures and post them shortly.
Not all pictures, just all items need to be shown with the sign. Could be one picture. ;)

Thanks!

Thanks! Sorry for the hoops, but the rules aren't much good if not enforced.

Back