Looking for running boards...help!

luvmycx5

:
2013 CX5
While I know the new CX5 isnt a "truck" but I am thinking of adding running boards for cosmetics and functioning appeal... I cant locate a vendor that offers it (at least not yet). Any suggestions??? Thanks! (thought)

Mazda Canada has them but they are listed that you cant actually step on them as they are purely cosmetic!

Check out this web site:

http://www.winsomechina.com/product_2236.htmlhttp://

I have requested some additional information from the company and will let you know what I hear.

That link doesn't work. Tried using just winsomechina.com to get in. Some cool parts.

HBGMZC512-2234_b_20120803234121.jpg

RBGMZC512-2235_b_20120803234138.jpg

SSBMZC512-2236_r_20120803234210.jpg

My bad. Typo on the link.

I did get some feedback from the company. They indicated that the side steps are design to fit without additional drilling and can hold up to 200KG (approx 500lbs.). Delivered to a US address via FedEx for $303 total. I asked for a photo of the entire vehicle with the side steps installed, but they did not have any...

running board

My bad. Typo on the link.

I did get some feedback from the company. They indicated that the side steps are design to fit without additional drilling and can hold up to 200KG (approx 500lbs.). Delivered to a US address via FedEx for $303 total. I asked for a photo of the entire vehicle with the side steps installed, but they did not have any...

r u going to order the running board from them? do u have to call them to place order ...? i do like those running board and bumper guards too...hope its safe to order stuff.....

r u going to order the running board from them? do u have to call them to place order ...? i do like those running board and bumper guards too...hope its safe to order stuff.....

I have not taken the plunge yet. I would really like to see a better side-view photo of the entire vehicle with the running boards installed. My biggest concern would be that turn out to be too thick and look bulky on the vehicle. I really like the surface design of the running boards, though. From the info the manufacturer provided, it sounds like the install would be fairly simple and they would hold a good amount of weight.

I got the information I posted here by sending an e-mail to the address they have on the web site (sales@winsomechina.com). I am sure you could place an order from them through this e-mail. My guess would be that they would take payment via PayPal. Just send them an e-mail and ask. If you do decide to order a set, please let us know about it and post some pics after the install!

never ordered like that before,,,have u? do i have to call paypal incase i order? or do i need to fill up paypal form t place order? never done that before....i do have paypal account..would you explain little bit the procedure to order by paypal...thanks

never ordered like that before,,,have u? do i have to call paypal incase i order? or do i need to fill up paypal form t place order? never done that before....i do have paypal account..would you explain little bit the procedure to order by paypal...thanks

You can reach out to the company and ask for the details regarding shipping any payment. Just send an e-mail to sales@winsomechina.com and ask. If they take PayPal, all you have to do is send the funds to their register PayPal email address. You might want to ask about Customs duties, too. When I talked to them via email, they were very helpful. $303 shipped to your door seems like a good price. I sent them another email to see if we can get some additional photos. I will post what I find out.

Side steps

You can reach out to the company and ask for the details regarding shipping any payment. Just send an e-mail to sales@winsomechina.com and ask. If they take PayPal, all you have to do is send the funds to their register PayPal email address. You might want to ask about Customs duties, too. When I talked to them via email, they were very helpful. $303 shipped to your door seems like a good price. I sent them another email to see if we can get some additional photos. I will post what I find out.

Did ordered my running board today,will surely post picture after installation....hopefully I'll get it soon....

Did ordered my running board today,will surely post picture after installation....hopefully I'll get it soon....

Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing the pictures after you install them. How did the purchasing process go? Was the company easy to deal with?

cx5 side steps

Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing the pictures after you install them. How did the purchasing process go? Was the company easy to deal with?

yeah!! it was very easy process to purchase with paypal,,,everything done thru email, never even bother to call them...so, if i get it soon then i am thinking of ordering front and back bumper guards next.those look cool too...but the shipping cost sucks...but still cheap compare to oem products..i'll post pictures soon as i install them..so, hang on tide...

cx5 running board

wazup!! just got my running board and it really looks well made...will try to install this saturday,hopefully it will go smoothly and it only took 5 days on shipping thru UPS..so, will share pictures and hopefully its gonna look cool....your comments are welcome....

Can't wait to see them! are they heavy enough to interfere with MPG or no? we'll let you be the lab rat to test it out on and if it looks good, decent to install there will be more buyers lol :D

wazup!! just got my running board and it really looks well made...will try to install this saturday,hopefully it will go smoothly and it only took 5 days on shipping thru UPS..so, will share pictures and hopefully its gonna look cool....your comments are welcome....

Wow! That was quick! Looking forward to the pictures!

running board cx5

+1 id like to see them too

its well made, its weighs quite a bit....around 7kgs so, i don't know how much it affects on mpg but i'm off for great looks and function as well..next time i'll post installed pictures..cyaa guys

Need moar pics... So no drilling then? and they take some decent weight? That's pretty cool!

Subbed!

Last edited:
running board cx5

Need moar pics... So no drilling then? and they take some decent weight? That's pretty cool!

Subbed!

just wanna let u guys know...it looks good but they are so many brackets nuts and bolts in the package but NO INTRUCTIONS,,,,No Manual included ...so,its a big project guys....guess I had to let auto mechanic handle this job....but i'll give a try tomorrow MORNING and see if it works out...

Back