Sold my Speed6, leftovers for sale

Ok, so it's the Holiday Season!

Time for someone to get my goodies. Make me a serious offer possibly within reason of my original pricing. I don't have time to troll the site and find decent, updated pricing so make an offer that is reasonable. I haven't been in the on the site for about a year, got rid of the Speed6 about 6 months ago now and miss it every day, but the parts I have are doing me no good.

I did pick up my brother's old Spicy, so if you happen to have a FMIC for one of those, I might be up for a trade, otherwise PayPal only.

Shipping included with all offers, or if you're outside the contiguous US, let me know and we can work something out.

Updated pic for compliance sake
2012-11-28_16-26-26_915.jpg

Updated Pics & Pricing

UPDATED Pricing! All offers considered, if you think it's unreasonable try me.

So I sold the Speed6 at the same time I was moving (and now I've moved again and I'm sick of having this stuff around). Now that I've dug out my few extras, here they area. PayPal ONLY. All prices open to reasonable offers as I'm not sure on recent pricing.

First up is the Hypertech tuning device for the Speed6. Part #62003. Should also work for the 2nd gen Speed3, according to the model number on the Hypertech site. This device affords mild tuning setups based upon a couple of your more basic performance upgrades. Drastically helps to remove the dead zone in the upper RPM zone. When I sold the car I 'unmarried' the device so it will work for your car. The past few times that I hooked up up it would get stuck on the 'loading' screen but still would load and remove the program from the vehicle. If you have problems let me know and we'll try to work it out(I won't leave you hanging.) I called them but had trouble getting a person to help until after the car was gone, which made it difficult to troubleshoot. SOLD

Next is a Cp-e Standback2 tuning device w/ Plug 'n Play connector. This I sadly never got hooked up to my vehicle. Purchased it years ago and never got the courage/time to play with it. When I purchased it I was told it still had the map from Whoosh, the then highest HP Speed6 ever. I never even hooked it up to my computer so I can't guarantee it's there, but it should be. Also included is the computer program and a random CD that I think has a random map on it. Included is the actual tuner, the P'nP wiring, the map switch, and an override cable so you can have the stock ECU in use while the Standback still plugged in. And just because, there is some Velcro included. (lightbulb not included, but for sale elsewhere). 275 shipped

Next are 2 stock D2S bulbs. Never been used. Purchased when I thought one of my headlights was out and then it turned out it was just a blown fuse. O'Reilly wouldn't take them back so here they are. Normally 105 each. Available here for 110. for the pair, shipped.

Stock duct work from under the hood. Replaced a hail damaged hood w/ the vented carbon fiber one. Kept the ducting just in case I switched back. Also includes some rubber seals for around the openings. I think they are all there, but no guarantees.

Next is the stock TMIC from my 06 Speed6 with the shroud. Perfect working order. Some bent fins from moving/general wear. 55 shipped due to weight. SHROUD RECYCLED: About a week before the intercooler itself goes that way. MAKE ME AN OFFER

Finally, stock rear engine mount, stock bpv, stock driver's side reflector from above exhaust tip, stock driver's side defrost vent I replaced w/ gauge pod.
5 for shipping each. Want more than one? Just pay shipping and it's yours. This or they go in the trash.

And again, offer me anything, as long as I don't lose money shipping on the lesser things, I'm happy.

Nick

Last edited:
I just found these in one of our unopened boxes after moving. Carbon Fiber eyelids for the 2nd Gen Mazda 6/Speed6. I had them on my old Speed. They fit really well. I ended up using more double sided 3M tape than I expected to keep them in place but they do stay and they look great. The end of one and the crease where the hood meet the bumper on the car are a little bit rough/the clear cover is chipped or cracked a little bit (pictures included). Looking for 55 shipped.

Rough end

Rough/chipped crease (both look similar)

On the car before I lowered it.

I also still have the CP-e Standback2 w/ PnP harness as described above.

Last edited:
Back