Product Release! CorkSport Coilovers for Mazdaspeed3 and Mazda3

Gwynne_

I know many of you have been anticipating this release. Well the day has finally arrived! CorkSport is pleased to announce the release of our all new Coilovers for the Mazdaspeed 3 and Mazda 3!

CoiloverPR1.jpg

Offering superior handling without sacrificing comfort, the CorkSport Coilovers feature 15-way adjustable dampening settings and full length adjustment that can be lowered -.8 to -2.5 in order to meet every drivers handling desires.

CoiloverPR4.jpg

The CorkSport Mazda 3 and Mazdaspeed 3 Coilover Kit is manufactured using chrome silicon metal alloy with a cool bend process that give the springs strong tensile strength while offering precision down to 10/100th of a kg.

The front springs have been designed using a linear 7k spring rate with helper springs for a more comfortable ride and include 45mm inverted gas filled dampers to maximize unsprung weight, reduce side loading, and increase efficiency.

CoiloverPR2.jpg

Also included with the front coilovers are front adjustable camber plates to replace the factory rubber mounts. The camber plates add additional adjustability with up to 3 degrees of negative camber and are designed with built in M10 studs for easier installation and solid pillow ball bearings and housing to reduce unwanted upper strut mount deflection.

The rears have been designed using a progressive style spring to compliment the linear fronts for improved handling and steering control. The pillowball mounts have been designed to provide additional feedback by eliminating the deflection in the OEM rubber bushings. A spherical bearing is used in place of the rubber bushing for improved tire grip and more accurate wheel alignment.

CoiloverPR3.jpg

TheCorkSport Coilovers have been fully tested and every damper is tested for compression and rebound. They are also fully rebuildable, making them a long-term solution for your suspension set-up.

For more information about this product or to purchase a set today, please visit CorkSport's online catalog at http://www.corksport.com/corksport-mazdaspeed-3-mazda-3-coilover-suspension-kit.html

I've been catching up on the CS Blog and I saw the post about your purchase of a Speed6. It made me wonder, is there a chance we'll see Corksport Coilovers for the Mazdaspeed6 in the near future?

Back