CX-5 Seats

Dobby

:
Mazda CX 5
Has any one had a problem with the driver and passenger seat tearing on the sides closest to the center arm rest?

Do you mean the seats coming unclipped from the seat base, or the material actually ripping? If it's coming unclipped, there was an earlier thread about it, just take it to the dealer and they'll change out the fastening clips.

Where is that thread on changing the fastening clips on the seat base? I have the same problem with mine and the service manager just pops them back on and says "there you are". However, I told him I have to do that all the time..There has to be a solution..

Juscrzn4fun@outlook.com

I have a 2014 Touring and about a week later I found a rip in the seam of the passenger side. I've only had a few people sit there too.
The dealer took the car for 2 days and gave me a rental. They took the car to their Upholstery shop (another company they contract with I guess) and they fixed it.
This is not my picture (I googled a picture of seats, also picture is of leather, mine was cloth seats), but I'm using it to circle the area where the seam ripped on mine. It was about 1-1.5" long.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2013-Mazda-CX-5-Review-interior-front-seats.jpg
    2013-Mazda-CX-5-Review-interior-front-seats.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 865

Latest posts

Back