Problems with tail lights/exterior lighting

Chaboya28

:
2013 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD
Hey guys I'm new here on the forum and to the Mazda family. I tried to find a thread for headlight and tail light problems with the Cx-5 and I didn't find one so sorry if I missed it!

I was wondering if anyone had any tail light problems? Whenever I turn my lights on my back lights do not turn on. My turn signals work, flashers, reverse and break lights but no light is on when I'm in park or drive, not even the light for my plate. My Mazda just got out of the shop and I have a feeling they messed something up. I went there today and they said the sensor on my windshield might be messed up. I'm going back to the shop tomorrow to get answers but I figured I'd ask if anyone had something similar happen. Hopefully no ones car had to go to the shop right after they bought it like mine did :(

I hope its a quick fix! :)

MC

Could be something as simple as a fuse.
On my old Toyota I went nuts trying to find out why my brake lights worked, but my running/tail lights were off. Turned out to be a 99c fuse under the dash had blown.

I think you're right. I just know that it worked before It went to get repaired and my repairs were to the front of the car. My right headlight had to be replaced so I have a feeling thats where something messed up. I'll find out shortly!

Thanks for the response!

Back