New JBR MAZDASPEED3 3.5" Wide Path Full Intake In Stock!

JBR

Authorized Vendor
:
09' & 2011 MazdaSpeed3
James Barone Racing
Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

MAZDASPEED 3
JBR 3.5" WP (wide Path) Full Intake System

Link to Product Page​

The JBR 3.5" Wide Path Full Intake System is the only affordable solution for those seeking unrestricted flow from filter to turbo. The one piece design eliminates the need for unnecessary couplers and the joining of multiple sections that increase turbulence, friction and loss of airflow. Increased efficiency means lower BATs, reduced back pressure and increased performance from your turbo. From end to end the 3.375cross sectional inside diameter of the Wide Path Intake is capable of flowing over 300 g/s on the stock KO4 turbo consistently at WOT while maintaining stable AFRs. 4-ply reinforced couplers, stainless steel T-bolt clamps, thick walled silicone hose and a K&N Dry-Flow air filter make for a complete stock or big turbo intake solution. AP Tuning is required to run this intake.

IMG_0316.JPG

img0126mv.jpg

img0131mk.jpg

Includes:
Full Intake/TIP 3.370" ID MAF
Recirc or non-recirc options available
Black Silicone VC Hose
Black Silicone WG Hose
2.25" x 3.5" Reducer Coupling (Stock Turbo) or 4" x 3.5" Reducer Coupling (Big Turbo)
T-Bolt Clamps
K&N Dry Flow Filter

The filters shipping with the kits are 3.5" black washable Dry-Flow filters. Dry-flow Air Filters are specially designed for tough off-road applications. They provide outstanding levels of filtration efficiency and capacity. K&N Air Filters are oil-free and their synthetic media is incredibly easy to clean. Even more impressive, they are so durable that they maintain their shape under even the most severe abuse.

The ECU will need to be relocated. I seriously recommend using 3M 2-side outdoor foam tape and attaching it to the top of the fuse box cover. There is no wiring harness modifications needed and if the fuse box cover and back of ECU are properly cleaned it will not come off. The fuses are still accessible as well. I've been running it this way for over 5 months and it is solid and looks really good too. I see no reason to spend money on some relocate kit for such a simple solution.

img0128iz.jpg

img0129ck.jpg

Air straighteners are not included. We have experienced no tuning related, performance related or trim related issues due to the lack of an air straightener. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to properly perform a MAF cal and tune for this intake. We will not be providing maps. I have priced these to allow plenty of room for the purchase of a honeycomb or other form of air straightener should you feel you need one. Honeycomb air straighteners for these intakes can be found here.

MAZDASPEED 6 Sorry guys this does not fit without the battery being relocated

Couplers are also sold separately should you decide to upgrade the stock turbo to a bigger turbo with a 4" inlet.

Link to Product Page​

img0150qi.jpg

img0149fz.jpg

img0148us.jpg

I know several of you wondered what it would sound like so here you go. Enjoy!

Fully Bolted 2011 MAZDASPEED3 W/ TurboXS RFL BOV​

JBR 3.5" WP Full Intake - YouTube

img0142up.jpg

img0139ha.jpg

Stock 09' MAZDASPEED 3 w/ stock BPV​

Stock 09' MAZDASPEED 3 w/ Vorge v2 PBV​

Link to Product Page

Last edited:
Back