Factory "All Weather" mats & cargo mat / a DEAL ?

:
2013 CX-5 Sport-manual
.....with fast shipping, ....today UPS delivered all 5 pieces...... (floor & cargo area mats).

PRICE : $155 delivered. I called the local dealer and they wanted almost $100 more ( w/ taxes )

..... Looks like it pays to shop around......

.....with fast shipping, ....today UPS delivered all 5 pieces...... (floor & cargo area mats).

PRICE : $155 delivered. I called the local dealer and they wanted almost $100 more ( w/ taxes )

..... Looks like it pays to shop around......

Is your back seat in 2 part's or is it 1 long piece with the tunnel shaped in??

I saw the one with the tunnel shaped on another post and i dont really like it.

Your probably thinking about the AfterMarket mats that are available

...... What I mentioned was the 5 Factory pieces....

.....I haven't seen/touched the WeatherTech stuff.... But I can say that the quality of what came today..... Was very good.

Caribou are these the ones you got also or different ones?? from http://www.mazdaparts.org/gemacxinac.html

dsc00503st.jpg

dsc00504jf.jpg

dsc00512d.jpg

That's them.....
Don't know if forum moderators would like it if I named the Mazda dealership that is selling them at that price...... SO, .... just go to Ebay and do a search..... Not many parts "out there", for the CX-5, so should be easy to find.....
Since I purchased the two listings at the same time (over the phone....they gave thier dealership name and number on the ebay listing)...... they lowered the shipping costs a bit.
That site you posted has good prices, compared to the dealership around me,..... The Ebay seller charged me $20 to ship all 5 pieces (in one box)

Nice! yes I agree these are quality mats, not sure how thick the WeatherTech ones are but these are thick and heavy. Although those new WeatherTech ones with the CX-5 logo are sick lookin also. I'm happy with these, they will last a long long time and definitely worth the $150-160 paid.

They look like they are a thick rubber.
Looking really good actually.

I installed the Weather Tech.
Pricey, but I really enjoy the fact that they have that raised lip around the edges. Will come in handy in the winter.

I have the all weather mats also, I didn't even touch my OEM ones that came installed. Now I just need to sell the carpet ones.... eBay for me as well I guess

Back