AutoEXE CX-5 Accessories

Looks like a JC Whitney catalog in japanese. I'd be interested to see how much strut braces and maybe sway bars run.

Use Google Translate. Most of it can be translated but not the JPEG items.

I might be able to get these if you any of you would be interested?

Im most definitely interested with the exhaust and the lowering springs. Is there anyway you could ship it to indonesia? And couls you give me descriptions for the both items that i want and the uote? Thanks

Can u give us a quote in all the items listed?

I might be interested in the center exhaust if I dont have to sell a kidney in order to afford it.

Yen to USD is not friendly right now.
Be ready to pay $$$ for the item, $$ for shipping, and I'm sure $ for awmenard for using their time.

Looks like a JC Whitney catalog in japanese. I'd be interested to see how much strut braces and maybe sway bars run.

Conversion rates for 18JUL2012 at prices listed on their site.

"Strut Tower Bar"
319.07 USD / 309.62 AUD

"Lower Arm bar"
159.54 USD / 155.01 AUD

Not sure what item exactly you are looking at.
Took me 2 minutes to figure out those prices for you.

Can u give us a quote in all the items listed?

I might be interested in the center exhaust if I dont have to sell a kidney in order to afford it.

It looks like it's
USD: 1292 - 1409
CAD: 1310 - 1430

I cannot tell if that includes the new rear.
You'll need to factor in shipping as well.

I had a phone from when I lived in Japan that would let me take pictures of japanese and it would translate it into english. This was 6 years ago on my old flipphone, I'm sure there is an app out for todays US smart phones that can help you figure out the rest.

Thanks to those who posted those links. It's nice to see aftermarket parts at this early stage of the CX-5. I'm sure there will be more vendors and options as the popularity of this vehicle increases. I hope no one is planning to purchase those $244 led bulbs or $100 wipers. If anyone does buy them, let me know if that light will make my passengers more pleasant to look at and if the wipers wipe faster than normal. I was a LS460 owner before the CX-5 and I thought those VIP and JDM parts were ridiculously overpriced.

VIP aftermarket design?
Yeah... But that was part of the idea of VIP.....

I'm going to skip on the LED lights. They are probably VERY high quality LEDS that put out a lot of good light.
You can buy cheap LED bulbs... But you get what you pay for.
Some people don't understand that LEDS are not the same.
Havent looked into them. Not going to either.

I'll be modding my headlight and putting in an OEM HID projector.
Will cost roughly the same as the led bulbs but will out perform them by a lot.
Too bad the LS460 projectors are too big for our headlights.

Np. Should probably make that link a thread.... Not sure how the site sponsors will feel about that though.

Back