pearl white??

JLDobs

:
'13 CX-5 Touring AWD, '09 Tacoma, '06 Mazda3
Any thoughts on pearl white? I have ordered my cx5 in pearl white. Does it show as "pearl"? Is it worth the $200 up charge?

Very nice in the sun light. Really sparkles. The dealer told me that white is the one color that doesnt adhere well for some reason so the extra charge is for the extra step required to get it to adhere properly.

Thanks everyone. That is the initial color I wanted. Of course non of the dealerships have it around me so it needs to be ordered. It's expected to be in by September! I am not a patient person lol

Here, we get a choice of plain white, which is 'free' or pearl white which costs about 500. I choses pearl white, though it isn't as bright a white as the plain.

Here, we get a choice of plain white, which is 'free' or pearl white which costs about 500. I choses pearl white, though it isn't as bright a white as the plain.

Seconded! Crystal White pearl finish cost me 520 (getting on for US$800). US$200 is a bargain.

Also a Pearl White owner, no regrets at all.
Looks even better with black wheels !
Check pictures off my car in other sections.

Gr. Karl

Also a Pearl White owner, no regrets at all.
Looks even better with black wheels !
Check pictures off my car in other sections.

Gr. Karl

Also, the white contrasts realy well with the dark tinted windows at the back.

I have pearl white as well!
I've only seen one other CX-5 so far. It too was pearl white.

The only problem is if you need repairs.
I had the CX-5 for 3 days and somebody rear ended me at a stop sign.
The repair shop is taking a long time due to ordering the "special paint" and having to hire somebody that can apply it properly.

I think I feeling good on the color now!! I am looking at se new rims

Also, the white contrasts realy well with the dark tinted windows at the back.

We've got the pearl white with all windows tinted. Looks great. Also white conceals dust and seems cleaner than it really is. A 5-minute California Duster session once a week along with a monthly car wash does the trick for me.

CX-5 in pearl white w/35% tint on 2 front windows (iPhone pic) CX left front.JPG

lol
When we started looking at CX-5 our last color we wanted was White... yesterday we go to the dealership and what's there? A White CX-5.

We fell in love and it's the one we're getting, should get it in a week or so :)

I think the white is hot... There have been a few MS3's in here with the pearl and it is by far my favorite color. I usually am a black fan, but there is something about the pearl. An the guy at the dealer that said the paint doesn't adhere well so they charge more... he's an idiot. Any Pearl or metal flake just takes more steps, and is a more complex paint job... If the paint didn't adhere, no manufacturer would put it to market... Anyways $200 bones is cheap for that paint upgrade. :)

-Tyler

Back