FS: MS6 OEM ext door trim moulding (29Y) $375obo shipped!!

ok, just pulled these from my MS6.. they are the ext. door trim pieces that are on the lower part of the doors on the MS6.. they are only sold pre-painted in the MS6 colors, so i dont think these were ever offered as a reg 6 option? im sure someone here will know.. so, if you want these on your six? your gonna need to drill some holes or use alot of double sided tape. not even sure if they contour to the 6 no idea?

the good: these are OEM W/ mazda mfgr info on them.. so you know theyre not Ebay crap!!! and have been on my car since day one, so theyve have been waxed etc.. no scratches, no chips on the paint.. the ext is mint!! color code 29y..

the bad: one of the lower clips popped off upon removal, its pictured, its not an attachment piece, those are the little white clips.. it spaces the lower part out, so once its installed it will all be pinned/taped into place. so if its a problem for you? just go pay the $1200 new that these cost.. and thats the lowest price. its missing 3 retaining clips that broke off into the door panel.. so you might need those, but honestly theres way more clips than you need to keep these on the side of the door..

i Might be selling the lower matching moulding if the price is right and the car doesnt look too bad W/O it.. those are $520 each new, so if you make an offer, be realistic.

email/Paypal: Markspd6@gmail.com
photo.jpg

Back